half forgotten deeds smeared
all over the ground like a dung floor in a shed. One can hear their haunting whisperings...
Or is it the other way round?
It's not enough to see what one has done, but what one has caused to be done.
I offer a piece of a Kabbalist prayer,
"Therefore, may it be Your will, Lord our God and God of our fathers," [that I may merit to ask that]... "the blemish
- that I have caused
- in the sefirah Hod ShebeHod be rectified
- and I may be purified and sanctified with supernal holiness.
- May abundant bounty thereby be bestowed upon all the worlds.
- May it rectify our nefesh, ruach and neshamah [our soul]
- from every baseness and defect,
- and may it purify and sanctify us
- with Your supernal holiness.
- Amen, selah."
Jesus save you and bless you.